[Air-l] Trolls, Tribes, and flamewars

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Thu Oct 12 19:42:14 PDT 2006

I acknowledge my slightly discourteous behavior.  It was done very
intentionally, with a clear purpose in mind.

I was concerned - rightly so, I think - that Cornwell might be (is?)
making similar aggressive overtures to other people on the list.

I have asked on several occasions that he not contact me, not interact
with me, and to just plain leave me alone.  Matt has informed me that WRC
is supposedly no longer on the list.

For a number of reasons, I strongly believe that Sam Tilden is in fact a
pseudonym for Dr. W. Reid Cornwell, our list's troll du jour.

--elijah