[Air-l] Interest in panel for ANZCA conference?

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Sun Oct 15 20:38:26 PDT 2006

Dear all

I am proposing to organise a panel on Internet communications for the
ANZCA conference with a broad theme:

'Communications, Civics, Industry: what difference does the Internet
make?'

Without limiting the breadth of what we might discuss under that
heading, I would be interested in papers that specifically explore the
relationship between the Internet and other media forms. I will probably
do something on the growing link between large corporate media in
Australia and web presence (eg NineMSN, 7Yahoo) and what this might
mean.

Anyone who is interested in proposing an abstract / refereed paper for
the ANZCA conference around this theme might like to email me offlist
and I will see what I can do to help coordinate a panel proposal

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor in Internet Studies
President Association of Internet Researchers
Faculty of Media Society and Culture
Curtin University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/NetStudies/allen.htm