[Air-l] multitasking

Sam Tilden tildensam at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 10:03:56 PDT 2006

I could not agree more. Great thought!. Frankly, I'm a hitchhiker in the galaxy looking for the universal thruth that can only be found with failure.

  The great thinkers have had great thoughts but have been preceeded with great failures.

  My advice is to publish what you have and then go back and apply the lessons of your failure.

  Sam

Deanya Lattimore <mdlattim at syr.edu> wrote:
  Charlie --

Charlie Balch wrote:
> Darn. There goes a good idea for a paper.

You know, one great thing about research is that it's all partial;
that's why that section exists to discuss methodology and why that
section exists to discuss the results. I was always taught that even
research that presented "flawed data" was good because it got done.
Write it up and send it out and suggest that researchers attempting to
replicate the study do a few things differently.
I'd love to see the article; I'll bet that you'll identify some
concerns that others would invest in extending the research to test for
themselves.

:-D.
Deanya

http://www.aoir.org/