[Air-l] Definitions

Casey O'Donnell odonnc at rpi.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:08:57 PDT 2006

I don't think Jeremy is interested in "flaming" anyone, just pointing out
that what constitutes science, scientific practice, and scientific practice
(the actions of scientists) are just as open to inquiry in this
conversation.

Coming from a "Science Studies" program, he (and I) ought to know and point
this out. Hence why interdisciplinary spaces like this are useful. We bring
our understandings to bear on common questions/problems. That is all he was
attempting to do I believe.

Cheers.
Casey