[Air-l] 4S Conference in Vancouver

Michael T Zimmer michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 23 04:52:28 PDT 2006

I'll be there too. Presenting Friday morning on a series of panels
disucssing "Interventions into Scientific and Technical Practice"

-michael
-----
Michael T. Zimmer
 Doctoral Candidate, Culture and Communication, New York University
 Student Fellow, Information Law Institute, NYU Law School
e: michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
w: http://michaelzimmer.org