[Air-l] ICA panel - abstracts sought - asap...

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Fri Oct 27 04:46:32 PDT 2006

A student in our program here at Bowling Green requested me to post
this for her

please email responses to Rucha K. at ruchak at bgsu.edu

--
Radhika Gajjala
Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator

For queries about
BGSU's School of Communication Studies
Grad program, email comsgrad at bgsu.edu

For info on the Theory Research cluster at SCS - see
http://scs.bgsu.edu/Research/ResearchClusters/theory.php