[Air-l] The value of creative expression outside pedagogical contexts

Andrew J Perrin andrew_perrin at unc.edu
Tue Oct 3 09:05:19 PDT 2006

From a very different literature, take a look at Hans Joas's _The
Creativity of Action_ as well as (not to toot my own horn, but) Perrin,
_Citizen Speak_ which makes an argument for creativity as an appropriate
way of gauging citizenship activities.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl