[Air-l] timeline

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Wed Oct 11 15:06:37 PDT 2006

Jonathan:

I am trying to find some books that are stating what you just said about
things going all the way back to Aristotle and Aristoxenus since my
professors will not accept wikis and discourage too many online
citations. Do you have a few books or papers that I can find at a
reasonable price that chronicle the use of technology from the Greek
period (or before if you have some Egyptian data) to the present in
education and media. Also, can you explain the relationship between
music and number in easy to explain way to me because people think I
sound too technical. I guess history of technology books may be my
answer but you seemed to know exactly where I want to go. I am writing
journal articles as part of my final class.

Chris