[Air-l] Organisational differences?

Alexander Kuskis alex.kuskis at netscape.ca
Mon Oct 16 19:27:24 PDT 2006

I don't know about that one, by Tracy Kidder's 1981 account of Data General
computer engineers rushing to develop a new minicomputer to compete against
DEC's VAX series is a classic of its kind. See Wikipedia's description of
'Soul of a New Machine' at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Soul_of_a_New_Machine
.........Alex Kuskis

Alex Kuskis, PhD