[Air-l] Definitions

Robert Cannon rcannon100 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 11:34:28 PDT 2006

That you understand the difference between:

Content
Applications
Internet (TCP/IP)
Communications Infrastructure

>From a legal point of you, if your concern is
intellectual property (content), why would you aim
your law at routers?  If, however, you concern is
discriminatory delivery of packets based on deep
packet inspection at the router, then the solution
will not be at the content layer.

This goes to Lessig's Layered Model of Regulation.