[Air-l] AoIR conference and membership

Daithí Mac Síthigh daithi1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:29:18 PDT 2006

Hi,

On a related note, I wonder when the membership page (http://
www.aoir.org/?q=taxonomy/term/52) on the AoIR website will come back
to life?  Being on the mailing list has not scared me away and thus I
would like to join, but the page has remained stuck as "temporarily
suspended" for a long time.

[sending on- rather than off-list as I imagine others may be in the
same position and the ability to join is a matter of some general
interest ;) ]

Thanks,

Daithí

Daithí Mac Síthigh