[Air-l] Question about psychological aspects of online games

Colin Donald colin at futurescape.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 04:02:10 PDT 2006

Hi Janet,

Not research, but a blog post self-report from someone who claims he was addicted to World of Warcraft, with dozens of comments:

The View From the Top

http://soulkerfuffle.blogspot.com/2006/10/view-from-top.html

Via Ben Metcalfe's blog post, MMORPG: Time the industry started to act responsibly?

http://benmetcalfe.com/blog/index.php/2006/10/18/mmorpg-time-the-industry-started-to-act-responsibly/

Might be worth checking in Technorati, Digg etc for other commentators or researchers referencing The View From The Top post.

Regards,

Colin Donald

Editor, JigsawUK - the wiki for British digital media start-ups
http://www.jigsawuk.org

Internet Futures blog
http://if.futurescape.co.uk

Live Net Music blog