[Air-l] Open source bibliography database

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Oct 23 07:32:11 PDT 2006

Bookends isn't really open source though... It is my preferred tool.
the system behind http://referencetool.tmttlt.com  is open source,
but web based.  I suggest that you also search the archives as Axel
Bruns posted this question a while back and there were some
interesting answers.
On Oct 23, 2006, at 9:13 AM, Michael T Zimmer wrote:

> Bookends by Sonny Software works well, and is integrated with Word,
> etc. I'm new to it, but I know others on the list use it as well...
>
> http://www.sonnysoftware.com/
>
> -----
> Michael T. Zimmer
>  Doctoral Candidate, Culture and Communication, New York University
>  Student Fellow, Information Law Institute, NYU Law School
> e: michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
> w: http://michaelzimmer.org

Jeremy Hunsinger
Pratt Institute
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal