[Air-l] 4S in Vancouver

Michele White mwhite at michelewhite.org
Thu Oct 26 21:08:41 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,

It is such a pleasure to see these conversations developing in a variety of locations. I look forward to seeing everyone in Vancouver and hope that we can also
facilitate meetings at other conferences. Are there other venues that might attract people from AoIR?. I will be attending the Society for Cinema and Media Studies conference and the College Art Association conference early in 2007. Have we fully discussed connecting with interest groups in other academic organizations?

All my best,
Michele