[Air-l] american internet penetration stats?

E.J.Helsper at lse.ac.uk E.J.Helsper at lse.ac.uk
Thu Sep 7 04:59:13 PDT 2006

Hi Nancy,

I was going to suggest you look at http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats2.htm. But I just realised that these do not go further back than 2000 either. I thought I'd send you the link any way even if it won't answer your question. Hope it might be of use to you or someone else.The world internet project has data for the same years (www.digitalcenter.org).

Could you post a message to the list if you do find a good resource for data before 2000? I would be very interested in obtaining this information myself.

Thankyou,

Best wishes,

Ellen J. Helsper
Media and Communications Department