[Air-l] proposal for an AoIR e-Newsletter - any more volunteers?

Eliezer Ferreira tradutoref at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 11 18:27:51 PDT 2006

Dear Kate,

        I am a Brazilian Master student and professor with teh same university where I study. My main interest in these later years has been research on reading, mainly the Hypertext and digital genre and their impact on education. That's why I have joined the AIR list
        If you think I could bring some help to your project, and if there's still time for me to joy your team, let me  know.

                        Eliezer Ferreira
                         English professor/UFPE/BRAZIL

"O'Riordan, Kate" <k.oriordan at lancaster.ac.uk> escreveu:
  Dear AoIR colleagues

Many thanks to all of you who have replied about the newsletter - and
apologies to those whom I've not managed to email back yet! I will be in
touch very shortly.

This is a reminder of the proposal (see below) - and an update:

Given the general support and feedback so far, I'm going ahead with this
shortly and I'm finalising a team to work on the first versions.
However any other feedback - and any more volunteers still very welcome
- but please let me know asap if you are interested in working on this.

All the best
Kate