[Air-l] list behavior

Stephanie Jo Kent kentcon at sover.net
Thu Sep 14 08:40:59 PDT 2006

As someone who tunes in only periodically, and has no history with the
main players, I am fascinated by this exchange.  I think Christian has
a point in making parallels between this discussion and ftf
interaction, but on a deeper level of how we as humans deal with
disagreement and difference.  Tolerance tends to lose out.

steph

Stephanie Jo Kent, M.Ed, CI
Group Discourse and Dynamics Consultation
American Sign Language/English Interpretation
Doctoral Student, Communication, UMass-Amherst

kentcon at sover.net
http://www.reflexivity. us