[Air-l] vampirefreaks and yesterday's massacre

Yukari Seko yukaseko at yorku.ca
Thu Sep 14 10:47:20 PDT 2006

Hi Sarah,

Upon encountering this bloody news, I did exactly same thing early in this
morning (7am in Toronto) and found the same result. Apparently his blog on
vampirefreaks.com was either removed/diminished. One of my friends who tried to
find it at 5am in Toronto this morning found the site turned to be over-accessed
and unavailable for visiters. Guess till this moment, his blog might be
existed...
Also by google search, I found his name on the goth-related site called Goth
Metal World (www.gothmetal.net). However the access to this site is currently
limited (because of over-access?) and I can't find any clue which suggests how
he perticipated in the site.
Like Sarah, I'm so curious about the regitimation of the killer's blog. If
anyone has info about what was going on last night in cyberspace, please share
it.

Thank you so much,

--
Yukari Seko