[Air-l] CMC in social work

Yanuar Nugroho yanuar-n at unisosdem.org
Fri Sep 15 06:45:09 PDT 2006

hi chris,

i have just started writing up my PhD about the use of CMC in civil society
organisations (CSOs) in Indonesia. would you be interested in exchanging
views? especially because the context is the use of CMC for improving
organisational performance (in achieving their goals andmissions i.e., in
this case, widening public participation, promoting democracy, etc.) and
viewed from the perspective of innovation study. which may not interest many
people. :-)

please let me know.

all best,

Yanuar Nugroho
http://myprofile.cos.com/yanuar-n
Doctoral Researcher & Research Assistant
PREST - Institute of Innovation Research
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL
Tel. +44-161-275-5935
Fax. +44-161-275-0923