[Air-l] Second Life Ethics Talk: A Request

Angela Thomas a.thomas at usyd.edu.au
Fri Sep 15 11:25:19 PDT 2006

Hi - after staying up until 4am Australian time to listen to my fellow AoIR
colleagues speaking about Ethics in Virtual Worlds (to be held in Second
Life) the grid has gone down for a minimum of an hour. (GROAN)

Would it be too much to ask for one of the panelists to send me a
transcript of the session when it does go ahead presumably later in the US
day?

Many thanks,
Angela
(aka Anya Ixchel)

Angela Thomas, PhD
Lecturer in English Education,
Faculty of Education and Social Work
University of Sydney
Phone: +61 2 9351 6229,  Fax: +61 2 9351 2606

"Ceci n'est pas une .signature"