[Air-l] Wiki Fiction

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 23:53:18 PDT 2006

Sorry for previous truncated send. It was meant to refer to Ellis Godard's comment on what other creative applications of Wiki might exist. I just wanted to mention Alan Sondheim's WRYTING-L at LISTSERV.WVU.EDU and his experiments merging image/word. Samples of his work are available at http://nikuko.blogspot.com/  Actually this is probably very old news--I think I first learned of wrYting on this list. For what it's worth, anyway............

  WB

William Bain
PhD Student
Comparative Literature