[Air-l] Taxonomy of Content on the Internet

Laurie Henry lahenry at charter.net
Sun Sep 17 12:11:30 PDT 2006

Dear Eliezer,
My dissertation is focused on how the digital divide affects adolescents'
online reading comprehension based on variables at three levels: student,
teacher, and school. I would love to hear more about your research. Please
email me off-list so we can share our similar interests. If anyone else is
studying a related topic, I would enjoy hearing from you as well.
Best,
Laurie

Laurie A. Henry
New Literacies Research Team
University of Connecticut
(860) 486-4634 Research Lab
laurie.henry at uconn.edu
http://newliteracies.uconn.edu

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so
wonderful at all." --Michelangelo