[Air-l] iTunes 7.0

Sam Tilden tildensam at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 23:57:48 PDT 2006

I'm and don't want to be offensive, but what does this itunes thread have to do with internet research?

  Sam

Ellis Godard <egodard at csun.edu> wrote:
  Not much more marginally related to Internet Research, I'd like to recommend
this plugin:
http://brandon.fuller.name/archives/hacks/nowplaying/

Here's my implementation of it:
http://www.netspace.org/~ellis/music.html