[Air-l] iTunes / Pandora

Maciej Kos kos at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Tue Sep 19 07:15:09 PDT 2006

Yes, Pandora is a really exciting idea. There is an interesitng Podcast
about it.
"Amber and Leo interview Tim Westergren from the Music Genome Project
<http://pandora.com/mgp.shtml> and Pandora <http://pandora.com>, a
streaming radio service that introduces you to new music based on your
preferences."
http://www.twit.tv/itn6