[Air-l] Online marketing research curricula

Michele Sohn michele at spoke.co.za
Wed Sep 20 03:31:46 PDT 2006

Hi all

I am running a two day executive course for marketers on online marketing
research. This focuses on using the Internet (and other connected networks
like mobile and RFID) as a marketing research tool, and not research about
the Internet.

Problem is.... now I have to develop the course material. And I have to do
it by Monday.

I have developed the following course outline, and would really like your
input. Also, really interested in any case studies that you may be able to
point me towards. I am very happy to share these lecture notes with all of
you once they are completed.

Top-level outline
.	What is online research

.	When to take research online