[Air-l] A DistributedTeach-In on Guantanamo

Sam Tilden tildensam at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 15:36:42 PDT 2006

I'm confused again. What does this have to do with internet research?

  Sam

Ralph Siddall <ralph-siddall at uiowa.edu> wrote:
  David: Thanks for this information.
Peace, Ralph
--
Ralph W. Siddall
The University of Iowa
-The Rhetoric Department
167 EPB
-Department of Communication Studies
105 BCSB
-KRUI 89.7 FM
380 IMU
Iowa City, IA 52242
--
Drake University
The Department for the Study of Culture and Society
ralph.siddall at drake.edu
ralph.siddall at gmail.com

Quoting David M Silver :

http://www.aoir.org/