[Air-l] Second Life

Sarah Robbins intellagirl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 17:57:14 PDT 2006

Hi Bonnie. I'm writing a dissertation regarding SecondLife and composition
classes so I've done a pretty extensive search for anything scholarly
published about it and I haven't seen anything like this. My suggestion
would be to ask the SLED list (SecondLife Educators) which also includes
most of the researchers in SL. If you don't want to have to join the list
I'd be happy to post an email for ya and forward any responses. If you want
to join you need to email pathfinder at lindenlab.com to sign up.
Hope this helps