[Air-l] Air-list

Christian Nelson xianknelson at mac.com
Thu Sep 14 03:44:40 PDT 2006

I appreciate your sense of commitment to the group, Jeremy, but I'm not
clear on why that would compel you or anyone else on the list to feel
they had to read every single message on the list. It can't be because
of a fear of what a post might physically do to the list, so I assume
its because of a fear of how it might impact the community. How could
posts like Reid's, as obnoxious as they are, impact a community in a
negative way? Do you suspect that others also can't help themselves
reading the messages, then becoming frustrated with them, and then
dropping from the list? This isn't a rhetorical question. I'm truly
interested. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone about this.
--Christian