[Air-l] deep breath and pause

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Thu Sep 14 06:56:23 PDT 2006

I concur with Jeremy. To provide assistance with an END to discussions on air-l about list management, could everyone please

a) refrain from responding to trolling (wherever it comes from)

b) email me directly with views on list management - said views to be contributed to Exec discussion

thanks to everyone on list for their patience, their interest, their useful posts and the general sense of commitment to the air community.

I trust we are all capable of managing our own behaviour :)

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor Internet Studies
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://smi.curtin.edu.au/netstudies/allen.htm>
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
President, Association of Internet Researchers http://www.aoir.org <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.aoir.org/>