[Air-l] vampirefreaks and yesterday's massacre

Yukari Seko yukaseko at yorku.ca
Thu Sep 14 11:29:35 PDT 2006

I found some cache in waybackmachine, too.
Interestingly, somebody just made up the killer's journal to tease him
http://vampirefreaks.com/u/Trench
It's my personal opinion but if the decision of removing the journal was made by
the sites themselves, this copy site will be removed soon with the same reason.
In the case of Japan, since 2004 when "net-group-suicide" has become in vogue,
the law has obliged providers to report criminal/suicide-suggestive messages to
the official. From comparative perspective, I'm interested in Canadian cases...

Yukari
--
M.A. candidate
Communication and Culture Studies