[Air-l] Listserv Research

Jonathan Marshall Jonathan.Marshall at uts.edu.au
Fri Sep 15 23:59:15 PDT 2006

for what its worth. I've been researching and writing about an internet Mailing List and its social dynamics for the last 11 years.

My thesis (an updated and greatly improved version of which is forthcoming from Peter Lang) and various other papers, published and otherwise, can be be found off:

http://www.geocities.com/jpmarshall.geo/cybermind/papers.html

But yes there is not that much actually written about email Lists

jon