[Air-l] iTunes 7.0

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Sep 17 20:01:07 PDT 2006

I seem to remember some recent (eg 2005/2006) discussions in the online
music world about a "glitch" (or issue, or something) leading to more songs
being repeated on the iTunes shuffler feature....and that folks were feeling
the shuffler wasn't as "random" as they were led to believe.

That said, I'm not sure if there are any serious analyses of that "issue" or
the technology involved beyond the reports in the MSM, though.   :(

-rf