[Air-l] iTunes 7.0

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Sep 18 04:37:07 PDT 2006

Itunes is an interface to one of the larger internet-based
consumption arenas.  understanding the interface, and specifically
the affective nature of music that it constructs, could give us
insights into internet users, as much as anything else.
On Sep 18, 2006, at 2:57 AM, Sam Tilden wrote:

> I'm and don't want to be offensive, but what does this itunes
> thread have to do with internet research?
>
>   Sam
>
> Ellis Godard <eg
Jeremy Hunsinger
Pratt Institute
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal