[Air-l] Trusted Wikipedia

Alex Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:20:30 PDT 2006

On 9/21/06, Jeremy Hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu> wrote:
> so perhaps something like the stswiki? only with a different scope,
> or is this going to be integrationist....

Similar only in that it is limited in scope. I am hoping for a
resource that is much more closely tied to Wikipedia, in that it will
not, itself, be a wiki. stswiki, at least the portions that are
pulling from Wikipedia, is more of a fork, in that it hopes to tailor
the articles to a particular audience. I am hoping we can certify
static articles, while providing a link back to Wikipedia for the
"dynamic" version of the same article.

--
//
// This email is