[Air-l] groups

Sam Tilden tildensam at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 09:58:05 PDT 2006

Steve,

  Since I don't know you I am left with having to ask you about your intent.

  1. I paragraph one designed to pose a serious question or is it puposely obtuse to provoke comment?

  2. My first reaction to paragraph 2 is that it is condescending, was that your intent.

  3.the third paragraph is on point since some many of our group members have cited Tuckman and Paloff and Pratt as seminal in their work. Do you think that "groupness" in online communities is not understood and has been explained by innappropriate correlations.

  Sam