[Air-l] SCHOLARSHIPS, AWARDS AND GRANTS FOR AFRICAN STUDENTS/SCHOLARS

olalekan olagunju olasgracom_ng2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 06:14:57 PDT 2006

Dear Sirs,

  SCHOLARSHIPS, AWARDS AND GRANTS FOR AFRICAN STUDENTS / SCHOLARS

  I am an Educator and a Resource Person with Lagos State Ministry of Education [Nigeria]. I will like to be furnished with Scholarships or Grants that I can utilise for my Master's Programme.
  My area of interest are as follows: Publishing, Educational Technology, Graphic Arts, Educational Researches, Multimedia Studies, Educational / Internet Broadcast and Curriculum Development.

  Kindly please, send me information in this regard.

  Olalekan Olagunju
  Lagos State Ministry of Education
  Science and Technology Department, [Nigeria].
  Email:olasgracom_ng2005 at yahoo.com