[Air-l] Brisbane accomodation needed

Richard Smith smith at sfu.ca
Sat Sep 9 08:07:30 PDT 2006

I realize this isn't likely the appropriate place for it, but I am
getting a bit concerned that I can't find a reasonably priced room
near the conference hotel. I left it too late to get the discounted
rooms (shame on me), so I am now facing either a very pricey room in
the Hilton or somewhere else...

Does anyone have a suggestion for a room nearby that doesn't cost an
arm and a leg? I am not fussy - would take just about anything.

I arrive Tuesday, Sept 26, leave Sunday, Oct 1.

--
Richard Smith, Associate Professor School of Communication
Simon Fraser University, 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, CANADA V6B 5K3

New book!: http://arago.cprost.sfu.ca/smith/mawc