[Air-l] interactive browsing

Maciej Kos kos at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Sun Sep 10 15:46:20 PDT 2006

Hello Everybody,

I am looking for some data on interactive browsing regarding sites like
YouTube. How much traffic (or page views) is generated by interactive browsing
vs. searching vs. referring links? What is the ratio?

Could you recommend any freely available publications/data (I am a poor
student :))? If not on this topic, then perhaps some recent materials on
interactive browsing in general.

As I am very new to Internet studies, I don't really know where to start.

Thanks a lot.

M. Kos