[Air-l] a modest proposal - proceedings

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Sun Sep 10 18:36:01 PDT 2006

> Subject: Re: [Air-l] a modest proposal - proceedings
>
> I can confirm that the issue of AoIR's 'publishing' role (or perhaps
> mediating role between members/conference delegates and publishers) will
> be discussed at the AGM. We intend to establish a working party to
> consider issues around the conference (proceedings? journal? volume?
> etc) further

I thought we did this at fairly great length a couple of years ago.  [The
establishment of a working group / discussion group to hash some of this
out, and eventually make suggestions to the exec...]

Am I misremembering?

I seem to recall that Jeremy, Ulla, Radhika, Lois, a few others were all
on that sub-list / semi-working-group.

--elijah