[Air-l] CFP: INTERNET RESEARCH

R.Mabry-Hubbard (UMC Student) ryh352 at mizzou.edu
Fri Sep 15 16:55:27 PDT 2006

Call For Papers: INTERNET RESEARCH

(1)  The Online Social World as a living Laboratory?
Call for paper or presentation proposals regarding this proposition.
Does the online world sufficiently mirror the physical world such that
social science, cultural studies, communications, political science,
economics and related disciplines could study (or have studied) online
behaviors to theorize, predict, or confirm offline, real world behaviors and
outcomes. Student papers are especially welcomed.

(2) Suggested Chapters for a Comprehensive Handbook of e-Research for
studying online/Internet or using online tools for research?
Call for paper or presentation proposals regarding this topic.
Methodology and "How to ." presentations welcomed about research methods,
software, and scholarly writing.  Student papers are especially welcomed.

April 4 - 7, 2007
North Central Sociological Association & Midwest Sociological Society Joint
Meeting
 Chicago Downtown Marriott
http://www.ncsanet.org/Jointtheme.pdf.

PROPOSAL DEADLINE: October 31, 2006
Organizer: Robin Y. Mabry-Hubbard
University of Missouri-Columbia
101 Gentry Hall
Columbia, MO  65211
Phone: 573-268-0583    FAX: 573-884-4444
E-mail:  ryh352 at mizzou.edu

------
Robin Y. Mabry Hubbard, MBA, EdS
Rural Sociology Doctoral Student - Community Informatics
Email: ryh352 at mizzou.edu  My Homepage: http://www.rrchubbard.org
Murphy's Law: There is never enough time to do it right; but there is always
time to do it over
~ Our Future arrived Yesterday!  ~
[I am not inviting any postmodernist to my party!]