[Air-l] ableist language (was facebook)

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:48:51 PDT 2006

Behavioral proscriptions and insults, are neither less junky nor better
evidence of life, than discussions about verbiage to describe online
behavior.

Your priveleging of normative discussion versus discussion of Internet
Research is interesting. A successful theory of online behavior would
explain why that's common on this list.

-eg