[Air-l] air-list etiquette

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Tue Sep 12 16:40:20 PDT 2006

I know I shouldn't do this - I feel a flame on the horizon

Please maintain a tone of respect and use good judgment in your posts.
Diverse opinions are encouraged, but blatant rudeness, personal attacks, and
lack of respect will not be tolerated. You should reply privately to private
email and not forward personal email to air-l without the author's
permission.

I know that I have violated what "I" understand these to mean!

Reid