[Air-l] Air-list

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Wed Sep 13 15:15:47 PDT 2006

I'm not sure (I dont remember if) if air was ever programmed for this
or not - but I remember when I was running the postcolonial list - we
configured it so that after three posts in a span of 24 hours - a
member's post was automatically sent back.

--
Radhika Gajjala
Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator

For queries about
BGSU's School of Communication Studies
Grad program, email comsgrad at bgsu.edu

For info on the Theory Research cluster at SCS - see
http://scs.bgsu.edu/Research/ResearchClusters/theory.php