[Air-l] Air-list

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Wed Sep 13 16:26:07 PDT 2006

Whatever you devise is a form of censorship and has no place in scientific
discourse.

If you search the archives you will find that I have mostly responded to
other people's assertions. This newest attempt to gag me, is no exception.

The reason I respond so much is that is such fertile ground.

What you can't know is the number of lurkers I have pulled off the sidelines
and who are responding to me privately.

Reid