[Air-l] Air-list

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Wed Sep 13 16:57:10 PDT 2006

Christian --

I think one important thing to consider here is the difference
between receiving a list email by email vs. the digest version. The
former allows people to hit delete or create filters, while the
latter makes it much more of a cognitive chore (not a major one, but
perhaps enough of one to disuade a person from bothering) as all the
filtering must be done within a message.

Nancy