[Air-l] Facebook protests

Dr. W. Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Wed Sep 6 21:27:16 PDT 2006

I am more interested in where the "expectation of privacy" is derived. There
is little legal precedent for this and it is not constitutionally derived.
It is not a solely an Internet issue. Is it a psycho/social myth reflecting
some deeper species or is it denial in the face overwhelming information to
the contrary.

Reid