[Air-l] Brisbane accomodation needed

Christian Fuchs christian.fuchs at sbg.ac.at
Sun Sep 10 02:27:27 PDT 2006

i think that hotel george williams is fairly reasonable priced at
approximately 70 euros/night, it is close by the conference venue, and
ranked #7 in brisbane hotels by tripadvisor.com (the brisbane hilton is
ranked #26, but is far more expensive).

http://www.hgw.com.au/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g255068-d257330-Reviews-Hotel_George_Williams-Brisbane_Queensland.html

christian
_________________
Christian Fuchs
Assistant Professor for Internet and Society
ICT&S Center: Advanced Studies and Research in Information and
Communication Technologies & Society (http://www.icts.uni-salzburg.at)
Sigmund Haffner Gasse 18
5020 Salzburg
Austria