[Air-l] a modest proposal - proceedings

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 23:52:23 PDT 2006

Yes I was part of the group and I recall that we
didn't get past online or offline publication!!

But I think that was after the AoIR meeting in Sussex
but don't quote me on that!

Cheers, Denise

--- Jeremy Hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu> wrote:

> There was a journal working group, it did produce a
> report, i don't
> think i was on it because i don't have the archives.
>   i probably
> just sent stuff to it.
> >
> >> Subject: Re: [Air-l] a modest proposal -
> proceedings
> >>
> >> I can confirm that the issue of AoIR's
> 'publishing' role (or perhaps
> >> mediating role between members/conference
> delegates and
> >> publishers) will
> >> be discussed at the AGM. We intend to establish a
> working party to
> >> consider issues around the conference
> (proceedings? journal? volume?
> >> etc) further
> >
> > I thought we did this at fairly great length a
> couple of years
> > ago.  [The
> > establishment of a working group / discussion
> group to hash some of
> > this
> > out, and eventually make suggestions to the
> exec...]
> >
> > Am I misremembering?
> >
> > I seem to recall that Jeremy, Ulla, Radhika, Lois,
> a few others
> > were all
> > on that sub-list / semi-working-group.
> >
> > --elijah

> > http://www.aoir.org/
>
> jeremy hunsinger
> Assistant Professor
> Pratt Institute
> www.cddc.vt.edu
> wiki.tmttlt.com
> www.tmttlt.com
>
> ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
> /\                        - against microsoft
> attachments
> http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
> http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  Learning
> Inquiry-the journal
> http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/
> Transdisciplinary
> Studies:the book series

Denise N. Rall, PhD thesis in revision, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Tuesdays: Room T2.17, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 or Mobile 0427 245 497
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html
Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html