[Air-l] Central States Communication Association and a panel on Social Networking systems

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Mon Sep 11 12:10:36 PDT 2006

Hi,

A bunch of us are putting a panel together in relation to
Communication and Social Responsibility and teens on SNS.

If anyone is planning to come to central states (its in minneapolis
is April) - http://www.csca-net.org/

please email me an abstract of about 100 words by wednesday sept 13th 5 pm.

I will select the ones that work for our panel.

Email me offlist with questions and ideas.

thanks!

Radhika Gajjala
Associate Professor and Graduate coordinator
School of Communication Studies
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403

http://personal.bgsu.edu/~radhik