[Air-l] american internet penetration stats?

T. Kennedy tkennedy at netwomen.ca
Tue Sep 12 06:21:43 PDT 2006

Sorry if this has been posted already - I'm having trouble digging through
all the 'interesting' discussions.
;)

I have used the GVU stats before - they start in 1994 with a small sample -
up until 1998 (larger sample) - perhaps useful for some people...

http://www.gvu.gatech.edu/user_surveys/

Tracy

Tracy L. M. Kennedy
PhD Candidate -
Department of Sociology

Graduate Fellow -
Knowledge Media Design Institute

Research Coordinator -
NetLab - Centre for Urban & Community Studies

University of Toronto
725 Spadina Ave.
Toronto, ON M5S 2J4
tkennedy at netwomen.ca